APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) initially Kerala technological university is a Kerala State Government Controlled university which has come into existence on 21st May 2014. Almost 80 percent of the Engineering colleges in Kerala are affiliated to KTU university.
The main aim of the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) is to improve the academic standards of Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) and Research Programmes. KTU gives a lot of importance to projects, innovations, development, and research.The headquarter of the university is currently at Thiruvananthapuram.
Official Website:- Ktu.edu.in
Features Of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University
- Latest Up to date syllabus
- Credit-based programs
- Credit Transfer facility
- Continous evaluation for detailed assessment
- Btech Honours allowing meritorious students to achieve more credits
- Cluster-based Mtech program conduction
- Strictly following the academic calendar dates.
- Open book test and Year Back system
- Faculty Development Programs
- Results will be out within 1½ months
- Fully digitalized and Automated Exam registration and results
- emphasis on Research, Projects, and innovation
|VC,Prof. (Dr.) J. Letha (In-charge)|
Contact @ (off) +91 471 2598222
Email: [email protected]
|Former Vice Chancellor|
Dr KP Isaac
Resigned on Dec 2017